Information about the department
The history of the department began in 2004, when the Kyrgyz State Law Academy was established on the basis of the Institute of Retraining and Advanced Training (IPK) of personnel at KGNU. Department of Land, Agricultural and Environmental Law (Zuiep) IPPC was transformed into the Department of Land, Agricultural and Business Law.
In 2006, by the decision of the Academic Council and by the order of the Rector of the Kyrgyz State Law Academy, the department was renamed the Department of Land, Agricultural and Environmental Law (LA&E).
From the day of its formation, i.e.
from 2004 to 2010, it was headed by Ilebaev Uychuman Ilebaevich;
from 2010 to 2011, the department was headed by Anarkulova Elvira Suyorkulovna;
From 2011 to 2013, the department was headed by Sydykov Nurbek Kudaiberdievich;
From 2013 to 2020, the department was headed by Nadira Musabayeva Abdulrafikovna;
from 2020, Beishekeyeva Zhanyl Esenbekovna.
The purpose of the department is to train highly qualified lawyers-specialists in the field of Land, agricultural and environmental law and the development of scientific research in this field.
The main directions of the department:
* improving the educational and methodological activities of the teaching staff;
* improvement of teaching technologies in order to develop the creative potential of students, undergraduates and their capabilities;
* conducting educational work among students;
* conducting research on the profile of the department;
* training of scientific and pedagogical personnel and their professional development;
- the publication of educational and methodical manuals;
* participation in research or complex projects of international, domestic, interuniversity and other programs;
* participation in conferences and seminars of international, national, interuniversity nature;
* implementation of project activities.
The department carries out its work in 4 main areas: educational, teaching and methodological, research and educational work. Each direction provides for the implementation of certain types of work by the department, indicating specific deadlines and those responsible for the implementation.
The departmentteaching staff
The management of the department is carried out by the head, who is appointed to this position in accordance with the established procedure. The educational process at the department is provided by a qualified teaching staff.
Head of the Department: Candidate of Law, Beishekeeva Zh. E.,
Candidate of Law, Associate Professor Musabaeva N. A.,
Candidate of Law, Acting Assoc. Anarkulova E. S.,
Senior lecturer N. K. Sydykov,
lecturer Chazymov M. R.,
lecturer Akylbekova A. A.,
lecturer Maatkerimova D. T.,
lecturer Keldibayeva Zh. J.,
lecturer Ibraev T. I.,
lecturer Jamalov M. A.
Achievements of the Department
– Letter of thanks from the Committee on Fuel and Energy Complex and Subsurface Use of the Jogorku Kenesh of the Kyrgyz Republic for the assistance and development of environmental and legal research and the examination of draft laws of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Cooperation with government agencies and other organizations
The teaching staff of the department cooperates with state and non-state institutions.
- Ministry of Agriculture, Food Industry and Land Reclamation of the Kyrgyz Republic;
- State Inspectorate for Environmental and Technical Safety under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic;
- State Committee of Industry, Energy and Subsoil Use of the Kyrgyz Republic;
- State Agency for Environmental Protection and Forestry under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic;
- State Agency for Architecture, Construction and Housing and Communal Services under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic;
- State Agency for Regulation of the Fuel and Energy Complex under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic;
- State Inspectorate for Veterinary and Phytosanitary Safety under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Information about the projects implemented by the department
Teachers of the department participate in the implementation of various projects. In 2018, at the Department of Land, Agricultural and Environmental Law, the Public Environmental Fund ‘Terek’ was organized, which in turn implements various environmental projects, both independently and in cooperation with Botanical garden named after E. Gareev and others.
Information about the circles
At the Department of Land, Agricultural and Environmental Law, there is a Student circle ‘Ecologist’.
Goals of the student circle ‘Ecologist’:
* it is aimed at organizing students ‘ activities to study the immediate natural environment and participate in real environmental activities. Environmental education in this circle involves not only the acquisition of knowledge, but also the education of ecological culture, as well as the formation of practical skills, which allows students to make a real contribution to the conservation of nature. A special role is played by the academic training program, in the process of which the foundation of a person’s relationship with the outside world is laid and an interest in responsible consumption begins to awaken.