Information about the department
The Department of Theory and History of State and Law was established since the establishment of the Kyrgyz State Law University (KSLA) in 2003. The teachers of the department provide teaching of the disciplines of the cycle of historical and theoretical sciences. In recent years, talented young teachers have joined the department, to whom representatives of the older generation pass on their experience and knowledge. The department is constantly improving the teaching methods, and also conducts active scientific activities.
Year of foundation
The Department of Theory and History of State and Law was established since the establishment of the Kyrgyz State Law University (KSLA) in 2003.
The number of teachers
Today, the department has 14 teachers, including 1 doctor of sciences and 3 candidates of legal sciences.
Activity of the department
Improvement of educational and methodological activities of the teaching staff; -Improving teaching technologies in order to develop the creative potential of the personality of students and their capabilities; -Conducting educational work among students; -Conducting scientific research on the profile of the department; -Training scientific and pedagogical personnel and improving their qualifications; -Development of teaching aids for the assigned disciplines.
The departmentteaching staff
The management of the department is carried out by the head, appointed to this position in the prescribed manner. The educational process at the department is provided by qualified faculty:
- Head of the Department: Candidate of Law, Acting associate professor, Kazakbaev M.K.
- Professor, Doctor of Law Dmitrienko I.A.
- Candidate of Law, Acting Associate Professor Dononbaeva A.A.
- Candidate of Law, Senior Lecturer Kuvatpekov K.B.
- Art. teacher Mahmoud Mohamed M.B.
- Art. teacher Takyrbasheva D.M.
- Art. teacher Tynaeva N.T.
- Art. teacher Begiev O.A.
- teacher Abdurakhmanov B.N.
- teacher AlimovaSh.D.
- teacher ZhakypdzhanovaSh.Z.
- teacher KarimberdievaSh.A.
- the teacher Sovetbekuulu A.
- teacher SheisheevaSh.E.