Head of the Department: Jantaeva Gulmira Guldjigitovna Candidate of law Sciences, Acting assistant professor (acting docent)
Phone number: +996(703)983970
Information about the department
The Department of civil and family Law is the main educational and scientific division of the Kyrgyz State Law University, providing study, methodological, scientific and educational work.
Year of foundation
The number of teachers
Activity of the department
The activity of the department
One of the important aim of establishing the Department is a training of highly qualified lawyers, being able to solve problems in the field of civil and family law of any complexity in the modern society, as well as specialists with professional skills and high ethical and moral values, who could work at any sectors of business, state bodies and non-governmental organizations, at the Bar Association. In training students and undergraduates a special attention is paid to forming skills to conduct scientific and analytical researchers in a legal field as well to form practical skills as drafting various civil lawful contracts, so as representation and defense of the clients in trials, competent rendering of legal aids, advisers etc.
Оne of the main activities of the Department of civil and family law is the scientific research work of the teaching staff, which is undoubtedly in need of condition for improving the scientific and theoretical level of training of teachers, maintaining high quality education, improving their scientific and professional qualifications.
The research work of the department is carried out on «Problems and prospects for the development of civil and family legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic».
The Department’s work plan, also include carrying out scientific researches of teachers who work on their dissertation study and regularly discuss at the Department’s meetings current problems in the sphere of civil and family law.
Most of the teachers successfully combine scientific and teaching activities with practical ones. Confirmation of the high authority of the Department is that various organizations and individuals address with a request to give an opinion on the most complex issues of the practice of applying civil, housing and family legislation. The department has made a significant contribution to improving the preparation of students.
The departmentteaching staff
- Abdyrakhmanova Kunduz Kanatbekovna, acting associate professor, Ph.D. law sciences
- Aitakhunov Bakytbek Kurmanbekovich,acting associate professor, Ph.D.
- Alisheva Aliya Bekbergenovna, acting associate professor, Ph.D.
- Arzymatova Eliza Baktybekovna, senior lecturer
- Bayishov Nurbek Bayishovich, a senior lecturer
- Bardybaeva Nurzhana Kuvanychbekovna, a lecturer
- Beishekeeva Zhanyl Esenbekovna. senior lecturer, Ph.D.
- Bolotbekov Kalys Bolotbekovich,a lecturer
- Dzhumanalieva Seyl Talantbekovna, a lecturer
- Zhantaeva Gulmira Guldzhigitovna, acting associate professor, Ph.D.
- Ibragimov Rakhatbek Tursanovich, associate professor, Ph.D.
- Irbulatova Zhanna Bisenbaevna,a lecturer
- Kubanychbekkyzy Aliman,a lecturer
- Mendebairov Akpar Nurkulovich, a lecturer
- Saadabayeva Elnura Munarbekovna, A lecturer
- Sabyrova Kunduz Zhumadilovna, professor, doctor of Law
- Teshebaeva Aigul Nurlanovna,a senior lecturer, Ph.D.
- Shadmanaly kyzy Aigerim, a lecturer
- A Letter of Thanks of the Committee on social issues, education, science, culture and healthcare of the Jogorku Kenesh of the Kyrgyz Republic “for the invaluable contribution in the field of training of highly qualified personnel and conducting expertise of the laws drafts of the Kyrgyz Republic”.
- A certificate of appreciation in the nomination “The best department” of the Kyrgyz State Law Academy during the 2013-2014 academic year
- A certificate of appreciation for the nomination III d place “The best department” of the Kyrgyz State Law Academy during the 2012-2013 academic year.