This is a unique experience, an excellent investment in your future and vivid impressions of living and studying in another country.
Participation in international academic programs provides you with many opportunities:
- Gain experience of cooperation in an international academic environment
- Develop intercultural communication and teamwork skills Improve your foreign language skills
- Get to know the educational systems of other countries
- Open new career prospects
- Make new friends
- Explore the world
Higher School of Economics accepts documents for the academic mobility program for the spring-autumn semester. The format of training is mixed (online and offline), depending on the situation in the country and the preferences of students.
List of documents:
– copy of the last transcript
– copy of passport
– motivation letter
To submit documents, follow the news on social networks and on the website.
? If you have any additional questions, please contact the Department of External Relations and International Cooperation.