The Department of Postgraduate Courses, Doctoral Studies and Organization of the Scientific Activities is an independent structural unit and carries out its activities in cooperation with other departments of the University. The activity of the Department is based on the work plans of the faculties, departments for the academic year, approved by the rector, specific instructions from the direct supervisor.
In its activity, the Department is guided by: the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic “On Education”, the University Charter, decisions of the Academic Council, orders, orders of the rector, the Regulations on the Department of Postgraduate Courses, Doctoral Studies and Organization of the Scientific Activities of the Kyrgyz State Law University (KSLA).
The structure of the department indicating the position and name of employees
In accordance with the decision of the Academic Council (protocol 31from September 28, 2018), the structure of the department:
– head of the department;
– Chief Specialist;
– 2 leading specialists
Purpose of creation
Organization of scientific activities in accordance with approved plans, programs and other organizational and regulatory documents.
Within the framework of this goal, the Department is entrusted with the solution of the following main tasks:
- ensuring the unity of educational and scientific processes of postgraduate and doctoral studies;
- involvement of University students into scientific activity;
- creation of conditions for carrying out scientific works by researchers from the teaching staff of the University;
- establishment and maintenance of scientific contacts of the University with scientific and scientific-educational institutions and organizations;
- contributing to the growth of the University’s prestige as a leading scientific, educational and research center.
- development of provisions, regulatory documents regulating research activities at the University;
- coordination of the activities of structural divisions for the implementation of research and scientific-methodological work;
- coordination of the student s scientific societies work.
- preparation of reporting documentation on the implementation of research plans at the individual, departmental, university-wide levels;
- analysis of indicators of the effectiveness of research work of the university;
- scientific, methodological and organizational support of the research work of students (SRWS) of the University;
- scientific, methodological and organizational support for the activities of the youth scientific self-government bodies (Council of young scientists, etc.) of the University;
- implementation of organizational measures related to the preparation and conduct of scientific events, competitions within the University;
- rendering assistance in cooperation with scientific departments of universities of the Kyrgyz Republic and foreign countries in order to exchange experience and conduct joint scientific research.
- information support of teachers, students and staff about scientific events held in other universities of Kyrgyzstan and foreign countries;
- maintaining a data bank on the research work of the departments of the University;
- collection of information and preparation of analytical data on the profile of the Department.