Karimberdieva Shiringul Askaralievna
- 2007-2012 – Kyrgyz State Law University. International Law Faculty, specialization: Public Law
- 2012-2013 – Kyrgyz State Law University. Faculty of Law (magistracy), specialty: Jurisprudence
- From July 9 to 15, 2011.-Certificate of having completed training at the summer school for legal clinics (organizers – Soros Foundation Kyrgyzstan).
- Refresher courses – “School of Pedagogical Skills” – 1, 2, 3, 4 cycles, KSLA 2012-2014.
- 2018 November-December Courses in mediation (Basic part), Certificate of having taken courses in mediation, certificate of the Mediator
- 2020 September – Training: “Innovative learning technologies”, Certificate of completion of the training.
- “Problems and prospects of integration interaction of the Kyrgyz Republic with the EAEU member states” Bulletin of the KSLA, Bishkek 2018
- “Implementation of the norms of international treaties in national and international law” Bulletin of the KSLA, Bishkek 2018
- “The role of the Kyrgyz Republic in the SCO”, Special issue Bulletin of the KSLA, Bishkek 2019
Start typing to see posts you are looking for.