Kazakbaev Medetbek Kubatbekovich
- Head of the Department, Candidate of Law (Ph.D.), acting assistant professor
Theories and history of state and law
Total work experience:
Scientific and pedagogical experience:
- Email: email@example.com
+996 778 945070
- 2016 – 2018 Doctoral studies at KSLA;
- 2010 – 2013 Applicant for the degree of Ph.D. NAS KR;
- 1998 – 1999 – Kyrgyz State National University named after J. Balasagyn, Faculty of Law, specialty – jurisprudence
- 1994 – 1998 – Kyrgyz State National University named after J. Balasagyn, Faculty of Law, direction – bachelor
- Pedagogy and psychology of higher school, KNU named after J. Balasagyna, 1.01. 2007.-1.02.2008, 320 h .;
- School of pedagogical skills, KSU, 19.04.2012.-25.04.2012, 30h;
- Training on strategic planning in the framework of the development of the Master’s Law, 30.01 2019 -12.02.2019, 16 hours;
- Training ITO “Master’s Law” (KGUA) September 15-18, 2020;
- online seminar “Didactics of pedagogical design for universities of Kyrgyzstan” National Erasmus office in Kyrgyzstan, November 27-28, 2020, 16h. – certificate.
- The development of the phenomenon of legal immunity from ancient times to the Middle Ages. Bulletin of the KGUA. Bishkek 2018 №2.
- Legal issues of organ transplantation and human tissue in the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic and Islamic law. Bulletin of the KGUA. Bishkek 2018 №3.
- International legal aspects of global warming and the path of its solution. Bulletin of the KGUA. Bishkek 2019 №2.
- Climate change regulation mechanisms in the context of international law. MODERN SCIENCE 2019. № 10-3
- Certificate of Merit of the KSLA;
- Certificate of Merit from the Ministry of Education and Science of the Kyrgyz Republic;
- Certificate of Honor of the National Commission for the State Language under the President of the Kyrgyz Republic;
- Certificate of Merit from KNU named after J. Balasagyn and many others.
Start typing to see posts you are looking for.