Admission of applicants
For admission, you must pass: The
National Test (GRT) – the main test;
Additional subject test:
– History (Law, Law enforcement, state municipal administration, Law);
– Mathematics (economics, information systems and technologies, business informatics, applied informatics, information security, customs, economics and accounting, applied informatics, information security of automated systems);
-English (International relations).
* List of documents submitted to the admissions committee upon admission:
- Standard application form;
- GRT certificate (original);
- Certificate of education (original);
- Identity and citizenship document (original and copy) •
* 6 3×4 photos.
Address: 180A Chui Ave., Bishkek city
Phone: +996 (312) 392 010
Fax: +996 (312) 392 110
Monday-Saturday – from 8.30 to 17: 00;
Lunch – from 12: 30 to 13: 30.
Acceptance of documents on participation in the competition of applicants is carried out in the main educational building of the KSLU.