Head of Department – Chief accountant – Mamutova Aisulu Toktorkulovna
Оffice tel: +996312392259
Mobile tel: +996772727211
The department consists of 7 staff members:
– Head of Department – Chief Accountant – Mamutova Aisulu Toktorkulovna;
– Deputy Chief Accountant – vacancy;
– Deputy Chief Accountant – Senior Economist – Zashkola Ludmila Ivanovna;
– Accountant for work with students – Djamanbalaeva Rahat Esenbaevna;
– Payroll accountant – Kaplina Lubov Mihailovna;
– Accountant for settlements with debtors and creditors – Babaeva Jiparkul Mamitbekovna;
– Accountant – cashier – vacancy.
Purpose of creation
The main goal of the Accounting Department is accounting, the timely submission of complete and reliable financial statements. formation of up-to-date, high-quality information about the financial and economic activities of the institution for external and internal users.
The main tasks of the AC&FC department are:
– organization of accounting for financial and economic activities;
– formation of complete and reliable information about economic and financial processes, results of the organization’s activities;
– identification of reserves for increasing the efficiency of economic and financial activities of the organization;
– preparation of data for the preparation of reliable financial statements for external and internal users;
– determination of the financial results of the organization;
– exercising control over the correct use of funds received from the implementation of statutory activities;
– control over the safety of property;
– control over the rational use of material, labor and monetary resources;
– control over the status of settlements with individuals and legal entities.
The Department of Accounting and Financial Control is a structural subdivision of the KSLA and reports directly to the rector, as well as the vice-rector for financial and economic activities.
The Department of Accounting and Financial Control in its work is guided by the current regulatory legal acts of the Kyrgyz Republic, the Charter and other documents of the university.
The activities of the accounting and financial control department are aimed at:
– accounting and reporting;
– implementation of preliminary control of concluded contracts, control over the timely and correct execution of primary accounting documents and the legality of the operations performed;
– carrying out settlements arising in the process of executing the estimate of income and expenses with organizations and individuals;
– development of prospective and current plans for financial and economic activities of the KSLA and the organization of their implementation;
– participation in the development of measures for the effective use of capital investments, increasing the competitiveness of the university;
– participation in the development of normative and methodological documentation governing the financial and economic activities of the university;
– development of measures and proposals for the rational and efficient use of funds for the maintenance of the KSLA, organization and ensuring the implementation of the planned indicators approved in the estimate;
– prevention of negative phenomena in the economic activity of the organization and the identification of on-farm reserves, ensuring its financial stability.