Head of the Department – Ph.D., Acting Assoc. Dononbaeva Anna Alexandrovna
Address: Bishkek, 180A Chui Ave.
Phone number: +996 (312) 391887
Head of Department – Anna A. Dononbaeva
Deputy Head of Department – Dinara M. Takyrbasheva
Chief Specialist – Natalya Gennadevna Medvedeva
Leading specialist – Nurperi Dyushebaeva Tilekovna
Leading specialist – Temirbekova Altynai Temirbekovna
Leading specialist – Tolobaeva Nasiba Avazbekovna
The purpose of the Center is:
The main goal of the Department is the effective organization, planning, management of the educational process, monitoring and control of the quality of education in KSLA.
The main tasks of the Department are:
– planning and organization of the educational process of the KSLA;
– coordination of the work of centers, institutes, departments and regional structural units to ensure the educational process;
– participation in the development and implementation, together with the Department of Digital Development, in the educational process of the KSLA of innovative educational technologies of teaching in order to increase the efficiency of the organization of the educational process and the quality of education;
– monitoring the implementation of educational programs, ensuring and monitoring the quality of educational activities in the KSLA;
– monitoring and managing the development of level training in vocational education;
– development of regulatory and administrative documentation governing the organization and provision of the educational process, making recommendations aimed at improving the educational process, providing the structural units of the KSLA with the necessary provisions and regulatory materials for the organization, planning, management and control of the educational process and providing them with educational, methodological and advisory help;
– study and implementation of best practices to improve the efficiency of the educational process and the quality of training at KSLA;
– support of licensing procedures for educational programs and state accreditation of KSLA;
– resolution of contradictions arising in the course of the educational process;
– implementation of interaction with structural divisions of the KSLA, educational management bodies on issues related to the competence of the Department.