Director: Kylchykbaev Tilek Emilbaevich – Candidate of Legal Sciences, Acting associate professor, excellent student of public education of the Kyrgyz Republic, honored worker of the KSLA
Assistant director: Imanalieva Akzholtoy Aydarbekovna – Senior Lecturer at the Department of Legal Disciplines
Leading Specialist: Babakanova Zhyldyz Aitbosunovna – Senior Lecturer at the Department of Legal Disciplines
Evgrafova Larisa Yurievna –
Address: Karakol, st. Tynystanov No. 46
Phone: 03922 5 39 14
Institute working hours: 8.00 – 17.00 h
History of the Institute
In 2003, the Issyk-Kul Law Institute of the KSLA was founded, the founder is the Kyrgyz State Law University (KSLA). Issyk-Kul Law Institute is an educational institution that has a modern educational and material base, provided with highly qualified specialists and scientific and pedagogical personnel. Since its opening (since 2003), the Institute has produced 3282 graduates, of whom 2828 graduated from Law (higher), and 465 students from college (secondary-special). The Issyk-Kul Law Institute of the KSLA is the main state institution that provides the Issyk-Kul and Naryn regions with personnel in the field of jurisprudence. The employability of graduates of the IUI KSLA is more than 70 %. In order to apply theoretical knowledge in practice, the Institute operates a Legal Clinic to provide legal advice to vulnerable segments of the population. It provides additional support for effective education The Institute also has student self-education programs: the Student Council, the scientific and practical circle “Intellectual”, the creative circle “Zhash Kalem”.
The mission of the IUI KGUA is to strengthen the position of the Academy as a leading, socially oriented university in the field of education and to develop it as a center for fundamental scientific and expert-analytical research in the field of law PURPOSE – The main purpose of the Institute is to implement secondary and higher professional education, as well as additional professional education and the production of highly qualified specialists.
Institute profiles bachelor's degree program
The form of training at the Institute is full–time with a standard training period of 4 years (bachelor’s degree). The organization of the educational process is based on the classical legal education and includes fundamental and special training in the framework of the competence approach, which is based on the State Educational Standard of professional higher education in the direction of “Jurisprudence”.
On the basis of secondary special education-the Institute prepares secondary vocational education of the basic level in the specialty “Jurisprudence” with the assignment of the graduate qualification – “Lawyer”.
Graduates of the Issyk-Kul Law Institute can carry out professional activities in the following areas::
* Prosecutors, employees of the prosecutor’s office
- Employees of the Ministry of Internal Affairs
* Employee of the Judicial Department;
- Judges of local courts
* Lawyers in public and private organizations;
* Corporate lawyer, employee of a law firm.
* Employees of tax and customs services.
The best graduates of the Institute:
1. Rasul Sagynbekovich Alseitov-Deputy Head of the Department for Supervision of Operational and Investigative Activities and Investigation of the Prosecutor’s Office of the Issyk-Kul Regional Prosecutor’s Office
2. Shamsudinov Ramil Rinatovich-Deputy Prosecutor of Zheti-Oguz district of Issyk-Kul region
3. Zhanbolotov Almaz Arystanbekovich – Head of the Department of the Administrative Court of the Issyk-Kul region
4. Eldiyar Asanturovich Mambetov-Judge of the Sverdlovsk District Court of Bishkek
5. Bazarbayev Marat Sharipovich-Lawyer in the Department of Management of the Issyk-Kul Region Development Fund
6. Apiyaeva Cholpon-Assistant judge of the Karakol City Court
7. Onolbekov Bakhtiyar Dossayev – judge Tyup district court
8. Kenezhebek uulu Zhanybek-Assistant judge of the Administrative Court of the Issyk-Kul region
9. Zhumaev Toktogul Temirkulovich-judge of the Issyk-Kul district court