Director: Ajybek uulu Nurbek
Assistant director: Sovetbek uulu Askat
Assistant director: Myrzabaev Mithun Taalaibekovich
Leading Specialist: Zarylkanova Aliya Bazarovna
Leading Specialist: Beishegul kyzi Nurayim
Leading Specialist: Sarieva Aizada Myrzakerimovna
Address: Chui avenue 180a
Today, the main mission of the department is the quality training of highly qualified legal personnel for governmental and non-governmental institutions and organizations.
We provide students with up-to-date theoretical knowledge and practical skills needed in future prosecutorial, investigative and judicial activities.
When you step on the threshold of the Department, you will immediately feel that you are in a special world where knowledge and perseverance are at the forefront, so it will be easy and very interesting to learn from us.
The peculiarity of education in our department is not only acquisition of new knowledge, but also new acquaintance with oneself, own development.
The established traditions of legal education and training in the Department, the presence of highly qualified professors and professors, the developed infrastructure and the comfortable conditions for receiving education do not simply create a favorable, friendly atmosphere, but also determines the fundamentality of the proposed legal education programs.
Every year more and more people want to join us in the Department, and with even greater pride those who are admitted will be able to realize that they are the best of the best.
There are 1,311 students get education in the department. The Department of Justice, Prosecutorial and Law Enforcement is one of the best Departments of the KSLA, has repeatedly won prizes at various events.
Every year, students of the Department participate in various events, law Olympiads, where they take prizes. At the annual sports festival of the KSLA, students of the Department take high prizes. Currently, 2 masters of sports of international class and 14 masters of sports of the Kyrgyz Republic are studying in the department.
1. Myrzabaev Mithun Taalaibekovich, graduation year 2010, at present: Ph.D. in Law, Deputy Director of the Investigative and Forensic Institute.
2. Kangeldiev Kalyinur Ratbekovich, graduated year 2011, at present:
Judge of the Jalal Abad City Court.
3. Muretbekov Shabdan Muratbekovich, graduation year 2012, at present: Deputy Prosecutor of the Moscow district, lawyer of the 2nd class
4. Osmonaliev Urmat Turarovich, graduation year 2011, Prosecutor of the Department of Criminal and Civil Proceedings and Supervision of the execution of court Decisions, lawyer of the 1st class.
5. Shygaev Adilet Rysbekovich, graduation year 2011, Senior Assistant prosecutor of the Alamudun district, lawyer of the 1st class.
6. Isabaev Muhamet Kamchybekovich, graduation year 2014, Senior Assistant prosecutor of the Uzgen district of Osh region, lawyer of the 1st class.
7. Karataev Azamat Oljobaevich, graduation year 2014, Prosecutor of the Bishkek City Prosecutor’s Office, lawyer of the 1st class.
8. Djakypov Azat Anarbekovich, graduation year 2010, Head of the SCM of the Department of Internal Affairs of the Oktyabr district of Bishkek city.