- The specialized educational institution-TU-4 was organized on October 04, 1971 as the basic technical school of the Frunze Plant of Electric
- Vacuum Engineering and was located on the territory of the plant. Personnel training was conducted in working professions: turner, milling machine operator, machine fitter.
- In 1975, the professions of draftsman and controller of STC were added.
- In 1979, a new modern academic building and workshops were built for the school.
- In 1984, TU № 4 was, re formed into vocational school No 99.
- Since 1984, the school provides not only professional, but also general secondary education.
- In 1990, vocational school No. 99 was, re formed into VPU (higher vocational school). The level of training of specialists allowed graduates to continue their studies at universities with which cooperation Agreements were concluded.
- In 1992, the school was separated from the basic enterprise.
In 1993, VTU No. 99 was renamed “Business Lyceum” No. 99. From this period, in addition to vocational education, students receive education in the field of small business, to ensure self-employment of graduates. In 2000, the lyceum began to train graduates in a new profession “Specialist in automation and computerization of applied processes”. In 2000, it was, re formed into a Professional Lyceum No. 99.
From 2002 to 2008, with the support of the GTZ (German Society for Technical Cooperation), the lyceum formed a Department of Secondary Vocational Education. The technical school trained specialists in the profession of “Information Technology Manager”, “Manager of a commodity and service cooperative”, ” Manager of a credit union. Since 2008, a new specialty “Computer device on servicing «has been introduced. In 2018, PL No. 99 was transferred by the decision of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic to the jurisdiction of the Kyrgyz State Law Academy for the implementation of the project.
At each stage, the lyceum trains young people in those professions that were in demand by the time.